Albuterol (aka Salbutamol) is a bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airways and increases air flow to the lungs. Our Online Pharmacy offer Albuterol at low price no prescription. It is prescribed to patients suffering from Asthma Attack, Bronchospasm, Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm and other respiratory conditions. Albuterol is one of the most effective medications for the prevention of wheezing and difficulty breathing. Order it here today for a fraction of the regular price!
Albuterol may also be marketed as: Ventolin, Salbutamol sulfate, Accuneb, ProAir HFA, Proventil, ReliOn Ventolin.
*Albuterol® is manufactured by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Albuterol is a bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airways and increases air flow to the lungs. Albuterol inhalation is used to treat or prevent bronchospasm in people with reversible obstructive airway disease. Albuterol is also used to prevent exercise-induced bronchospasm.
Use Albuterol inhalation exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Our Online Pharmacy offer Albuterol at low price. When using the Albuterol inhaler device for the first time, prime it by spraying 4 test sprays into the air, away from your face. Shake well before priming. Also prime the inhaler if you have not used it for 2 weeks or longer, or if you have dropped the inhaler.
The instructions below are for standard use of the inhaler and nebulizer devices. Your doctor may want you to use your device differently. Use only the inhaler device provided with your medicine or you may not get the correct dose.
To use the Albuterol inhaler:
- Shake the canister well just before each spray.
- Uncap the mouthpiece of the Generic Albuterol inhaler. Breathe out fully. Put the mouthpiece into your mouth and close your lips. Breathe in slowly while pushing down on the canister. Hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breathe out slowly.
- If you use more than one inhalation at a time, wait at least 1 minute before using the second inhalation and shake the inhaler again.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Albuterol: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing), especially after starting a new canister of this medicine;
- chest pain and fast, pounding, or uneven heart beats;
- tremor, nervousness;
- low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling); or
- dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
Less serious Albuterol side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- cough, hoarseness, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose;
- mild nausea, vomiting;
- dry mouth and throat;
- muscle pain; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.More detail of Albuterol side effects you can see at our official website http://medication-pharmacy-rx.com
Avoid getting this medication in your eyes. If this does happen, rinse the eyes with water and seek medical attention.
Albuterol is a medication that falls into the category of Asthma Relief & Management.Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- a diuretic (water pill);
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Dutoprol, Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), nebivolol (Bystolic), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Vanatrip, Limbitrol), doxepin (Sinequan, Silenor), nortriptyline (Pamelor), and others;
- an MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), or tranylcypromine (Parnate); or
- other bronchodilators such as levGeneric Albuterol (Xopenex), pirbuterol (Maxair), terbutaline (Brethine, Bricanyl), Generic Salmeterol (Advair, Serevent), metaproterenol (Alupent, Metaprel), or isoproterenol (Isuprel Mistometer).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Albuterol.
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Albuterol at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Extreme heat can cause the medicine canister to burst. Do not store it in your car on hot days. Do not throw an empty canister into open flame.